This recipe was specially developed to purify your skin. It will encourage you to Live Better by providing your body with high-quality nutrition without needlessly stressing about food choices.
Purifying Pineapple Smoothie
– 4 servings (Serve chilled)
- 800 ml unsweetened soy milk (alternative: unsweetened coconut water or almond milk)
- 75 g frozen pineapple
- 75 g avocado
- 75 g walnuts
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped ginger root
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 full leaf of kale
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- Optional: 5 to 7 ice cubes or crushed ice
Pineapples are a great source of vitamin C. They also contain the enzyme bromelain, which helps fight off inflammation.
Ginger provides powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits.
Kale is abundant in carotenoids that help boost the immune system. It also contains a high amount of sulfur, which aids skin health and detoxification.