On a summer day, there is nothing better than a refreshing and healthy snack. Try Dr. Murad’s salsa recipe, it’s easy:
- 1 medium avocado, chopped into medium-sized chunks
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped fine
- 3 to 4 tomatoes, chopped into small cubes
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of reduced sodium sea salt to taste (optional)
Mix above in a medium-size bowl. Can be used as a dip or a salad dressing. Adding garlic aoli creates another light version of the salad dressing. This salsa can be made with limes.