Since your Email Service Provider probably uses some type of spam filter; we ask that you add us to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book. Adding a new email address to your contacts list may vary based on the email service provider. Here are some of the most common ways to add a contact:
|Right click on the “from” address within the email and select “add to contacts”|
|Right click on the message before opening it and select “add to contacts” or “add to people I know”|
|Click “add to address book” or “add to contacts list” within the email, next to the “from” address.|
|OR||follow the easy steps below to “Whitelisting” our email address.|
If you do not see an email from Murad Canada in your Inbox, due to the overzealous filtering by ISPs our email may have mistakenly been sent to your spam folder. Please open your spam folder look for it there, open it and mark it as “not spam”…
Click the link to your provider or email client to Whitelist email@example.com, from: Murad Canada.
Click on your Email Service Providers below
Hotmail / MSN / Live / Windows Live / Outlook.com
In the new Outlook.com you must click the “Wait it’s safe” link if you find emails mis-identified as spam.
Entering the email contact in the address book or contacts no longer whitelists the sender.
To ensure messages from specific email addresses are not sent to your Junk Email folder, you can do one of two things:
- – Check the “Junk” folder if you do not see the Murad Canada email in your Inbox:
- – Open the email from Murad Canada…
- – Click the “Wait it’s safe” link
Mark Sender as “Wait it’s safe!
Murad Canada (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Manually Add to Safe List
- – Click gear icon on the top right.
- – Select “Options” in the drop down list.
- – On the Options page under “Preventing junk email” click “Safe and blocked senders”
- – Click the link “Safe senders” on the next page.
- – Enter the email address email@example.com in the text box.
- – Click “Add to list”
- – Murad Canada will now be added to your list of “Safe senders”
- – Emails added to your “Safe senders” will not be delivered by mistake to your “Junk” folder.
Outlook 2003 (or higher)
- – To add Murad Canada to you list of “Safe senders” on Outlook:
- – Right click our email in your Inbox email list pane.
- – On the menu displayed move your mouse over or tap “Junk”
- – Click or tap on “Never block sender” in the menu that rolls out.
- – The resulting popup will say:
- – “The sender of the selected message has been added to your Safe Senders List.”
- – Click or tap “OK”
To add sender to address book:
- – Open the email
- – Right click on the from address
- – Choose “Add to contacts” option
To make sure our email gets delivered to your Inbox, you must add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list.
|Murad Canada <email@example.com> (2 minutes ago)|
- – Open the email from Murad Canada.
- – Click the drop down arrow next to “Reply” in the upper right side the email from header.
- – Click the “Add Murad Canada to Contacts List” from the list that appears.
- – You will now see Murad Canada appear under the link “Contacts” on the left side of the page.
- – Click the “Gmail” icon on the top left Gmail.
- – Click the link “Contacts” and then in the “Search Contacts” form field type: Murad Canada.
- – Now you can select to move Murad Canada to a contact list of choice and edit any details.
Report as “Not Spam”
- – Check your Gmail Spam Folder
- – If you see the email from Murad Canada: Open the Email
- – Click the button on the toolbar, labeled “Not spam”.
- – If you are using Gmail Tabs such as ‘Promotions’ please open your Promotions tab in Gmail.
- – If you find an email from Murad Canada in your Gmail Promotions tab: Please…
- – Grab and drag my email to the Priority Inbox Tab.
- – After doing so, you will receive an alert like the one below at the top your Gmail toolbar:
- – Click Yes in the yellow alert box at Gmail, after dragging our email to the
- – This way and you will always see Murad Canada in your Primary Inbox tab…
If you’re not receiving email you are expecting, there are two things you can do:
- – Use the “Not Spam” button in your Bulk folder.
- – Create a filter to automatically send email from certain Domains to your Inbox. This is the only way to really ensure delivery.
Report as “Not Spam”
- – Check your Yahoo! Bulk folder
- – If you see the email from Murad Canada, open our email and click or tap the “Not Spam” button on the toolbar.
- – This does not guarantee that your mail will be delivered in the future, but it does help.
Create a Filter To Ensure Delivery
- – Move your mouse over or tap the “Gear” icon in the top right navigation bar.
- – Select “Settings” from the list that drops down.
- – Choose “Filters” located on the left side of the page.
- – Click the “Add” button on the Filters page.
- – Create a name such as “Whitelist” in the “Filter name” field.
- – In the “From” field leave the default “contains” selected.
- – Enter our email address firstname.lastname@example.org in the text box next to “Contains…”
- – Choose the destination folder to which you would like the message delivered. For example: Inbox.
- – Click or tap “Save…”
- – You will see in the next screen -Deliver to “Inbox” if From contains “Murad Canada”-
- – Click or tap “Save” on this screen.
- – You will be returned to your Yahoo! Inbox.