Now that you have adapted your skincare routine to prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with Murad skincare, the next step in preventing aging is to boost the immune system! Antioxidants, such as vitamin A,C, E, polyphenols, are needed to prevent and repair free-radical damage. So there is no better way to add these vital nutritional component to your diet than meals filled with super-power foods.
This recipe was specially developed to keep your skin hydrated and supple. It will encourage you to Live Better by providing your body with high-quality nutrition without needlessly stressing about food choices.
Here is Dr. Murad’s secret smoothie recipe:
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup soy, low fat, or nonfat milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or unsweetened frozen)
- 1 tablespoon lecithin granule
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- pinch of reduced sodium sea salt to taste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons dried goji berries
- 3 to 4 ice cubes or crushed ice (optional)
- Stevia extract (optional) to taste
Combine all ingredient in a blender until smooth. Drink up, you’ll love it!
Pomegranates are an antioxidant-rich superfood that help repair cell damage and boost the immune system.
Flaxseed is a great source of alpha-linolenic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid that helps lock moisture in the cells.
Lecithin strengthens cell membranes.